Please read carefully:
- we will have a modified summer schedule so please check online (posted now) for changed class times.
- we will have smaller class sizes and it is mandatory that you reserve your spot online prior to class & pay online. No walk ins for space purposes. Every studio has a slightly different capacity due to its size.
- you will have to bring your own supplies. We will not be providing any blocks, towels or mats.
- you can expect there to be no hands on adjustments.
- students will be asked to wear masks upon signing in inside of the boutique, the hallway & leaving the boutique. Masks are not required during practice. Please review our full mask policy here.
- we will be following all of the recommended sanitation processes including deep cleaning before & after class + offering sanitizer for student’s use.
- please stay home if you are sick!
- we will have Aspinwall Riverfront Park classes throughout the summer on Sundays at 11 and Tuesdays at 6pm for those that still prefer to practice outside. These will remain $10 and you must PREREGISTER online. Pop up Townsend park classes in Murrysville will also happen throughout the summer.
- we will continue to upload content to Namastream regularly and highly encourage you to keep your membership.... here’s why: class sizes will be SMALL & there will be LESS of them. We expect them to fill up quickly & having the online option will supplement your practice if you don’t get into the class register.
- if you signed up for class and do not show up, there will be no refunds distributed. Please cancel prior to class if your plans change!